Frequently Asked Questions
Our office is located in downtown Vancouver, WA near Officers Row and right across the street from the library. It is conveniently accessed by both Interstate 5 and Highway 14.
Heather Pace, MA, LMHC
Vancouver, WA 98660
If you are unable to make your appointment, please call or text Heather at 360-217-0752 or email her at email@example.com as soon as you know you will be unable to make it.
There is no fee to cancel or reschedule an appointment more than 24-hours before the start of your appointment, simply contact us and let us know. If it is less than 24-hours before the start of your appointment, there is a fee equal to the full amount of the session. If there is an emergency, please contact us know so we can work something out with you.
While we would never want to discourage you from using your insurance, we are not paneled with any insurances and do not provide any insurance billing. We are happy to provide you with a superbill and any other information or paperwork that you need to receive reimbursement for services.
Contact your insurance company via the number listed on your insurance card to find out more about your out-of-network benefits. Here are some questions that have been helpful for some in determining benefits and eligibility:
- Does my health insurance benefit cover individual and/or couples counseling?
- Do I have a deductible due before coverage begins? If so, how much is it and how much has been applied to it so far this year?
- Is there a limit on the number of sessions that are eligible for coverage in a given year? If so, how many sessions are eligible for coverage?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician to be eligible for mental health coverage?
- How much does my benefit reimburse for out-of-network counseling sessions?
- Is there a restriction on the license category of my mental health provider?
We do not want financial need to be a deterrent to receiving quality counseling. In an effort to broaden accessibility for all, we offer a limited number of reduced fee spots for counseling services. Please contact our office to find out more.